Maroubra United Football Club is a family and community focused football club in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Our home is Coral Sea Park, Maroubra and we cater for players of all ages; for girls, boys, women and men. Maroubra United is run by a committee of volunteers, and prides itself in offering a fun, fair and friendly environment to play football and develop skills. Go the Green and Gold!
Registration and Key Dates
- Online registration for the 2015 season is still open - detailed instructions available HERE
- Age group coordination sessions for Small Sided Football, Juniors and Girls will be held during the first two weeks of March - to ensure team preferences and appropriate ability matching are taken into consideration when forming teams, players should attend both coordination sessions - dates / times below;
- 6s - Tuesday 3 March & Tuesday 10 March, please arrive 5:15pm, session 5:30-6:30pm
- 7s - Thursday 5 March & Thursday 12 March, please arrive 5:15pm, session 5:30-6:30pm
- 8s - Thursday 5 March & Thursday 12 March, please arrive 5:45pm, session 6–7pm
- 9s - Tuesday 3 March & Tuesday 10 March, please arrive 5:45pm, session 6-7pm
- 10s - Thursday 5 March & Thursday 12 March, please arrive 6:15pm, session 6:30 – 7:30pm
- 11s - Tuesday 3 March & Tuesday 10 March, please arrive 6:15pm, session 6:30-7:30pm
- G8 - G10 - Wednesday 4 March, please arrive 4:45pm, session 5-6pm
- G11 - G12 - Wednesday 4 March, please arrive 5:45pm, session 6-7pm
- G13 - G18 - TBC
- 12s - 14s - Wednesday 4 March, 5pm - 6:30pm
- 15s, 16s, 18s - Wednesday 4 March, 6:30pm - 8pm
- Teams should be finalised and ready to start training by w/c 16 March
- If your team is ready sooner, weekly training can start at Coral Sea Park from 2 March
- ESFA's Grassroots Expo is being held at Coral Sea Park on Wednesday 18 March, 6:30 - 9:30pm, MUFC would like all 6s - 11s coaches to attend this excellent session - read more and register here
- First weekend games: 28 / 29 March
- Remember! Players from 8s up need to upload a recent photo to the My Football Club website, please ensure you've paid in full and uploaded a photo before Friday 27 March
- U6s & U7s - $95
- U8s & U9s - $190
- U10s & U11s - $230
- 12s to 18s (girls and boys) - $260
A sibling discount of $20 applies to second, third etc registration.
Please don't forget to SMS the result of your game.
- SSF (U8s / G8s - U11s / G11s): 0412 301 517
- Juniors (12s and up):TBC
- Seniors: 0405 191 572
Dressing and undressing fields:
- On Saturdays, 6s dress SSF fields 1 - 5, 7s undress SSF fields 1-5
- All other fields, 8s and up at Coral Sea are to be dressed by first home team and undressed by last home team on Saturday and Sunday
Weekend BBQ and canteen at Coral Sea Park:
- On Saturdays, from 9am - 11:30am U6s and U7s parents are rostered to help with the BBQ and canteen - please check match schedules for roster
- At all other times, home teams should offer assistance at least once a season - please speak to a committee member when you're at the park
- Remember, the club is run by volunteers - many hands make light work!
Important information for Coaches and Managers:
Want to get involved? Contact a member of the committee to learn more.
Want to sponsor us? Read about our sponsors and how to become a sponsor here.
CORAL SEA PARK
YORKTOWN PARADE, MAROUBRA, NSW 2035
Excellent Home Ground Facilities
Small Sided Football - Juniors - Premier League - All Age Men - Masters Men - All Age Women
Lights - Training - Night Games - Players & Coaches Wanted
THEFT, BE AWARE !!! Players, parents, visitors - whilst at Coral Sea Park, please ensure you zip up or close any gear or personal bag so no valuables are on display.